Episode 6: Top Verdicts & Strategies with Trial Lawyer Keith Bruno (Part 1)
Conversations with leading trial lawyers and settlement professionals on relevant industry topics.
- Keith Bruno - Attorney - Carpenter, Zuckerman and Rowley
In the first of this two-part series on Settlement Nation, we chat with with Keith Bruno, a trial attorney with Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley (CZ&R) out of Orange County. Keith shares insights into his beginnings as a young lawyer on NBC's "The Firm", what it's like to have 150 trials under his belt, as well as courtroom advice for up-and-coming attorneys. He also shares details on an acquittal in a first-degree murder case and why there's no substitute for doing the work.
Some of the topics that we cover in our candid conversation with Keith include:
- What is was like to be featured on the NBC reality show "The Firm".
- Tips for younger attorneys on confidence in the courtroom.
- His lengthy routine for trial preparation.
- How to strike fear into the defense.
- Doing things differently and paving your own path to success.
If you have a question for us about this episode, or want to request a guest for Settlement Nation, send us a message here.