Episode 4: Achieving Peak Performance with The Cyclist Lawyer Megan Hottman
Conversations with leading trial lawyers and settlement professionals on relevant industry topics.
- Courtney Barber - Independent Life
- Megan Hottman - Attorney - Hottman Law Office PC
In this episode of Settlement Nation we chat with Megan Hottman, a powerhouse health and wellness advocate, cycling enthusiast and attorney out of Golden, Colorado. Megan shares her insights on running a successful practice while maintaining balance. We cover how she became "The Cyclist Lawyer", tips to increase your personal energy levels and presentation in and out of the courtroom, and what it was like to be featured on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel". We also speak about the challenges she has faced and overcome, not only as trial lawyer, but as a female entrepreneur.
Some of the topics that I cover in my conversation with Megan include:
- How she became THE go-to lawyer for anything cycling-related in the legal industry.
- Her passion for changing cycling laws and educating law enforcement and the community.
- Why health and fitness play such a large part of her life.
- Life as a professional athlete and the exposure she has received from the media.
- Her advice for other attorneys on improving their overall professional performance.
If you have a question for us about this episode, or want to request a guest for Settlement Nation, send us a message here.