Episode 10: The Champion's Way with Trial Lawyer Arash Homampour
Conversations with leading trial lawyers and settlement professionals on relevant industry topics.
- Arash Homampour - The Homampour Law Firm
In this episode of Settlement Nation we chat with Arash Homampour, a trial attorney and the owner of the the Homampour Firm in California, representing individuals in catastrophic injury/wrongful death, employment and insurance bad faith matters. Arash shares his success of obtaining between $2.5 million to $60 million in trial results in the last 5 years for his clients, as well as how he was an innovator in leveraging technology in the courtroom. We also discuss the secrets behind his big verdicts and what he does differently than other trial attorneys that lead to these results.
Some of the topics that we cover in our candid conversation with Arash include:
- How he is leveraging technology in the courtroom to win over juries
- Why he is receiving larger verdicts and settlements than other attorneys
- Why it's important to not let past success or failures dictate your present
- The importance of humility and being a good human
If you have a question for us about this episode, or want to request a guest for Settlement Nation, send us a message here.